Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This week we started an iphoto project. We have to spell our names on a slideshow, using pictures or objects that resemble the letters, and other pictures of things we like to do or of oursleves with family or friends.. Then we choose a song to play in the backround to somewhat desccribe ourselves.I got my name done pretty easily,but It took me a while to decide a song, that fit well but was also approiate but I think I finally found a good one, and it kinda fits the pictures I am going to put in also.I think it will be cool to see everyones when there all done.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey.
I know how you feel when it took you a while to to the pictures. So I can't wait to see how it turned out and I want to know what song that you chose also. I hope that you got a good grade on your project. hope that you have a good four day weekend also.

Anonymous said...

Jaycee i loved you i-photo project you did really good on it. Your picture lookd like every letter and i loved you song so i think you did good and i hope u had a good FOUR day weekend=]].