Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween Costume

My favorite Halloween costume was be between an blow- up ostrich 2 years ago I bought that at a Hallowen Boutique, it was really funny.It was one of those costumes with the fake legs around it so it looked like someone was kinda sitting on top of it, and I had a little hat too, it was great.Im not sure if it helped me get more candy or not, I didn't really pay attention.Or my favorite would be when I dressed up as an old bald guy when i was like 6. I wore one of my borthers little tuxes with a bald mask thing on my head and my dad did my make-up so I looked weird and I had a cane to.I'm not sure If im dressing up this year, I would like to becuase I love Halloween, it's definatley my favorite holiday.My most successful year was probably the year I dressed up as Scooby Doo, my brother dressed up as a skeletion I think, and it was succesful because my dad dressed up, he was a wolf and he trick or treated as well so that made it alot more fun.

3 comments:

Ms. P. said...

Jaycee...it's always more fun when everyone dresses up and has a good time...If you decide to go out trick-or-treating on Halloween...come visit me on Grandview Dr...we give out the BEST candy! Dress up!

Becker said...

Wow that would be an awesome costume. I never would have thought of something so random. I was never very big on halloween costumes. I would usually just get a bunch of old cloths and think of something and make it the day before going trick or treating. It was Random sometimes but it worked and was cheap.

Megan said...

Those two costumes sound really funny but really cook at the same time. If I saw you in one of those costumes I definatly would have given you a ton of candy. I don't think that I have ever really done a funny Halloween costume but you have given me some huge inspiration for this Halloween year.