Thursday, October 30, 2008

Report Card

I'm not to concerned about my report card actually because I have turned in all my homework and all of my late assignments,so I know I have been doing OK.Also I knew what my grades were going to be before the report card went out because I had been checking it lately, and I knew I didn't have anything lower than a C ,even though I know I can do better it was good enough for me.Since my parents didn't go to report card night because of my brother's football banquet I'm not worried about that either, but I don't think i had any reason to be in the first place since no teachers had complained about my behavior or anything.

1 comment:

Ms. P. said...

What about the Peer Tutoring? Would you ever consider getting any extra help with a subject or a project?