Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What I have Learned

In Ms.Perino's class I have learned alot.We got new computers this year,so they are a little bit more difficult to use since there are more applications and tools to use,but they alot more fun then the old ones.So far In class we have made spreadsheets,wrote a paper on a banned book, I chose James and The Giant Peach, because I knew of the book and the movie, and I learned the reasons of it being banned from schools.I have also learned about alternative fuel sources and there are many more than I knew of.I really enjoy this class,the projects are fun,as well as the one we just learned about, the mini movie will be a fun project.

1 comment:

Ms. P. said...

Jaycee,
Successful first blog entry! I'm glad you're finding some things you already new and learning some new things.
A few reminders for this week: refer to the class website for the complete blog questions; answer all the parts of the blog questions; refer to the blog grading rubric so you don't lose any points for your postings.
Keep up the good work & stay ahead of those deadlines!