Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Saint Project

I just started my Saint Project, I have made many projects on Saints in the past but never in a slide show by myself,and not in a group so I hope when I finish it, it will be ok, but since I have used Power Point numerous amounts of times I think it will be easy. My Saint is Thomas Aquinas, I chose him because I think he's interesting,and we also just learned a little bit about him in our religion class so I already know a few things that can help me out.

2 comments:

Ms. P. said...

Jaycee, your blogging is off to a good start...don't forget to answer the 2 questions based on the Mission Statement: spiritual goal & emotional goal. Also, comment on some classmates' blogs...get all the points you can for your grade!

4_allisonarmstrong said...

I really like your idea of picking a saint that you've already learned about. I can't wait to see what you've come up with.