Monday, December 1, 2008

Winter

I love the winter season,its definitely my favorite season, other than summer. The main reasons I love winter is because I love the snow,I think its one of the best things ever, I love playing in the snow and it brings back a lot of memories from when I was younger, my dad, my brother and I used to build forts in the backyard and have huge snowball fights, and would make like a slope off of our deck to slide down with our sleds. Also because winter means Christmas, and I love Christmas, because I get to see sides of the family that I don't see as often as the other side, and decorating the tree and putting up decorations is always fun, and most of all it means a 24 hour marathon of A Christmas Story which is my favorite Christmas movie, and all of the family watches it together and its the best.

No comments: